Ring Macramé Teether
This item is made from 100% natural braided cotton and a wooden ring treated with two coats of organic coconut oil.
There are a number of benefits of using wooden teething products including:
– They are BPA and chemical free and non toxic
– Wood has natural antimicrobial properties and is therefore naturally antibacterial making them much more hygienic for baby’s mouths
– As wood is hard, it gives an adequate amount of pressure when baby chews onto it, giving more comfort and soothing their aching gums
– The wood used is uniquely sustainable and can be grown in renewable and managed forests
– Coating the wood with coconut oil makes the wood more supple and polished. It also contains additional antibacterial properties
Wooden ring approx 7cm
Rope length approx 16cm
Overall length approx 19cm
In order to ensure maximum safety for our teethers, our products have been through the rigorous testing to ensure that they meet the required CE standards of the UK toy safety laws. These tests include strength tests, chemical testing and flammability testing.
The products can be maintained by combing the frayed end the main cotton areas can be wiped clean only to remove any soiling. The wooden part can be lightly sanded and wiped over with a dry cloth to remove any dust particles from the sanding process.
NOTE: All designs are hand woven by me. Due to the handmade nature of this item, pieces may vary slightly from photos. All items in my shop come from a smoke free/pet free home. All items are safe for teething under parent supervision
● All items must be used under parent/adult supervision
● Always inspect items before giving them to your child, These products are made from natural wood which can move and crack. If any cracks appear please discard of the item straight away.
● Risk of choking from small parts.