Our macrame teething toys are made using natural wood shapes treated with 2 coats of organic coconut oil and knotted with 100% natural cotton.
A few things to keep in mind when using wooden teethers.
- Always inspect teethers for cracks before giving them to baby.
- if a crack develops, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not freeze teethers.
- Do not dry teethers with high heat.
- Always monitor wear and tear.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Do not leave submerged in water during cleaning.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth or wash by hand using a mild soap.